I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; It’s so small you can push it across a parking lot with one hand. It’s so small, you can touch on either end when you stretch in bed. It’s so small that you can heat it with one burner on the stove.
Now that’s no way to write an advertisement. Allow me to try again.
The Boler is so small it’ll bounce across the country without issue. It’s so small, you can tow it with any vehicle. It’s so small that you will be the most popular “rig” in the campground. It has a maximum human height of 6’4” and you may want re-evaluate your plans if you are camping in subzero degree weather. It has a two burner stove.
In the past four months this egg has bounced down the US west coast, across the south and up the east. It didn’t even complain when we decided to re-enter the cold north and drive across Canada.
In the past four months, our 2006 SUV has broken down three times. The score holds steady at three to nil.
With custom whimsical upholstery the word “Glamping” comes to mind. And yes, if you are a dude, this will impress your lady friends.
We love our little boler but now the time has come for us to pass her on. Let us know if you are boler ready and would like to take over this little adventurer.
Here are the deets:
- 13 ft long from tongue to tail
- New ridiculously cute upholstery with
- New (4”) foam
- New insanely cute curtains.
- New interior and exterior paint.
- New vintage drawer pulls and latches
- Redone trailer frame.
- All interior and signal lights rewired.
- New LED interior light.
- New LED brake and signal lights.
- New deep cycle battery (powers lights).
- Wired for solar (incl charge controller). Simply hook up the panel.
- Newer tires.
- Extra utility box on tongue.
- Front and rear windows replaced and newly resealed.
- New door seals.
- Sleeps up to 4 in one double bed and 2 bunks
- Power and water hook ups
- The door closes tight – yes we needed to mention it.
- Propane Stove
- Spare tire
No smell. Seriously.
Just hook it up and go.