I am selling my Honda VFR motorbike and you want to to buy it. Here are 5 reasons why:
1. Running errands is actually fun on a motorbike. Not only do you get to zip around traffic but the parking! Oh my. It’s easy! You can squeeze in and share any car parking spot. Legally (maybe).
2. You will feel more alive. No more sitting bored in your car. Live a little. Ok?
3. Channelling your passions will create fuel in your life. Feeling the crisp air while navigating a winding road will invigorate you prior to that next business meeting. That fuel will translate to all other areas of your life.
4. Ask any rider and they’ll say the same thing: “I ride to get away from it all for a while. I do some of my best thinking in the saddle because my brain pulses are popping as I rev up the engine and pull out of that next, knee-dragging, corner.”
5. You’ve always toyed with the thought. Now is time. Go make it happen!
Safety – It’s everyones concern when it comes to motorbikes. Take a motorcycle safety course. We did and not only has it saved our bacon on a bike, but also in our car. They will teach you from the very basics of how to use the clutch, brakes, throttle all the way to how to ride defensively in traffic. If you want to take a step further, go take a motorcycle racing course to learn how to navigate a race course. It’s A LOT of fun. And not to mention the cheapest mode of transportation both in gas and capital investment.